The Mazuk Technologies SE6 mixer is a great Mixer made just for the fitness industry. Channels 4 feature dual XLR/Quarter Inch connection input capability. Each of these channels provides the option to engage phantom power independently and all channels have a dust proof fader and 2-band EQ controls. There is also a separate group stereo input. The SE6 has a 24-bit DSP effect processor with different professional sound effects. The intensity of effect used can be adjusted on each channel and there is also a master control for the effect used. Each channel also has Left/Right Pan directional balance adjustment. This provides amazing control and calibration of your sound in performances.
This mixer has a port for USB playback of your mp3, wav, and flac files. It can also record your sessions on to a USB flash drive. You can connect your Bluetooth devices to the mixer for playback as well.
- 4 mono+2 stereo channel
- LR main mix output
- 1 group stereo channel inputs
- Ultra-musical 2-band EQ on each channel
- Independently Phantom power on each channel
- Channel and master meters
- Per channel pre/post fader aux switching
- 60mm dust protected faders
- 24-bit DSP Multi-Effects Processor
- USB slot for MP3/WMA Format direct play/Bluetooth function
- MP3 player/recorder with concise human-machine interactive interface
- Headphones outputs
- Electronically balanced XLR outputs with +26dBu drive capability
- Preamp +34dBu maximum input capability for mic or line
- Ultra low noise mix head amp design
- Full control on each Channel
- Separate master mix outputs
- Headphone output jack
- Metal jacks, gold-plated XLRs, sealed pots and switches
- 110V/220V switchable
- Weight: 3lbs
- Dimension: 10"x7"x3"