CD player with Pitch Control and Bluetooth Receiver TASCAM's CD-200BT is a unique combination of rackmountable CD player Bluetooth receiver, compatible with most mobile playback devices. The CD player uses the new TEAC CD-5020A transport, custom-designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer.
Tascam CD-200BT CD Player Bluetooth Receiver:
Plays Audio CDs, MP3 CDs and WAV file CDs
Variable Speed CD Pitch Control ±14%
Continuous, Random and Program play modes
Repeat All and Repeat Single play modes
Shock/skip prevention memory buffer
1/4" Stereo Headphone Output (1/4" Stereo)
2-Space 19" Rack Mountable
120 Volt, 60 Hz.
Through the antenna located in the front of the CD-200BT, audio file playback signals can be received from a variety of Bluetooth® compatible devices. The types of files that can be played back depend on the transmitting device; so any file type that can be played back by iTunes, Windows Media Player, smartphone player apps and other music applications can be played through this unit.
Bluetooth® playback uses a wireless connection, so no new wiring is necessary to use compatible audio sources as long as they are in signal-range, allowing easy and speedy playback.
Bluetooth® playback requires pairing. Normally, pairing is one to one, but the CD-200BT has a device selection function that can be used to pair with multiple transmitting devices. By registering devices to be used in advance, you can switch smoothly between transmission devices for playback with minimal connection interruption time. （Only one device can be used for playback at a time）
In addition, since the name of the transmission device currently being used for audio playback can be shown on the display, you can check the connection status within this unit.
- The aptX® codec supports high audio quality playback
- Up tp eight Bluetooth® transmission devices can be paired at a time for quick and easy switching
- The name of the transmission device currently being used for playback can be displayed
- aptX®, AAC and SBC codecs are supported, and the codec being used can be displayed
- SCMS-T is supported using Bluetooth® (A2DP), so audio with content protection can be received
- Bluetooth® antenna in the front for stable Bluetooth® connections
- High-quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and WAV/MP3/MP2 files (data CD)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags, so text information, including artist, album and track names, can be shown
- Four playback modes (continuous, shuffle, program and single)
- Repeat playback function (all or single)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CD)
- +/-14% pitch control function(audio CD/data CD)
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order(audio CD/data CD)
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs
- Stereo mini jack input on the front for portable audio devices
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote controller with 10-key included
- Paring and device selection can be conducted with the included wireless remote control
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified