- Use a standard batteryless electret condenser mic (ECM) such as lavalier, PC, or headset mic, with your smartphone or tablet
- Not for use with mics that require batteries
- Works with most smartphones that have a combined headset and mic jack
- Works with two ECMs at a time, just use a splitter!
- Crystal clear sound recording, 100% guaranteed
Our adapter cable allows you to record from your ECM onto your smartphone. Simply insert the male 3.5mm (1/8 in.) TRRS plug into your smartphone, and plug your microphone into the female 3.5mm (1/8 in.) end of the wire.
How it Works: Plug the adapter into the iPhone/smartphone (or other device) headset jack and then plug your microphone into the adapter. The iPhone will recognize that an external mic is connected and turn its internal mic off allowing you to record using the external microphone. This adapter works with all audio/video recording apps and other functions just as the internal mic would. The adapter is approximately 13 inches long