Perfect for team teaching!
The AKG Mini 2 Set includes:
- One SR 40 MINI2 receiver
- Two PT 40 MINI bodypack transmitters
- Two C544L headset microphones
- One universal power supply with US/UK/EU adapters
- And 2 AA batteries
The SR 40 Mini2 receiver provides three status LEDs each for channels 1 and 2, indicating ON/OFF status, received signal strength (RF OK), and audio clipping (AF CLIP). The VOLUME control sets the level at the ¼" output jack. Each receiver comes with a universal 12-V switched mode power supply with EU, UK, and US adapters. The illuminated ON/OFF button switches both channels on and off simultaneously.
The PT 40 Mini bodypack is probably the smallest and lightest transmitter in its class. A reliable mini XLR input allows you to connect every compatible AKG miniature microphone. Battery life is the same legendary 30 hours off a single AA battery as for the standard WMS 40 models, reducing the need to replace batteries and thus saving real money in the long run.
Headset product specifications:
- C544 L high-performance head-worn miniature condenser microphone
- Easily fitting headband is perfect for gymnastics instruction and other handsfree speech applications
- Features transducer shock mount that reduces body noise to a minimum
- Short microphone arm places the microphone in the right position to the mouth to minimize pop and breathing noise
- Special moisture shield on the boom prevents the microphone from being clogged by sweat or makeup
- Comes with a three-pin mini XLR connecter which fits all AKG WMS Series body-pack transmitters
- Also includes a special windscreen.