The AKG Mini set includes one PT40 transmitter pack and one C544 Headset Microphone.
Unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology ensures the best possible, most realistic sound at any time.
The SR 40 Mini receiver features:
- three status LEDs indicating ON/OFF status
- received signal strength (RF OK)
- and audio clipping (AF CLIP)
- the VOLUME control sets the level at the ¼" output jack
- the supplied switched mode power supply operates on any AC voltage from 110 to 240 VAC
- includes EU, UK, and US adapters.
The PT 40 Mini bodypack is probably the smallest and lightest transmitter in its class. A reliable mini XLR output allows you to connect every compatible AKG miniature microphone. Battery life of the transmitter is the same legendary "30 hours off a single AA battery" as for the WMS 40 models, reducing the need to replace batteries and thus saving real money in the long run.
The system includes an SR 40 MINI receiver.microphone, and one AA size dry battery.